Hyaluronic acid plays a very important role in the treatment of progressive disorders of joints, especially knee joints, whenever movement is difficult, any cracking sound or reduction in the smoothness of knee joints a condition arises called osteoarthritis .in this condition a special kind of pain is felt which is due to friction in the cartilage of knee joint as a result gliding movement effects and the person feels pain in walking running and avoids bending movement. to address all these issues specially modified injections called Hyaluronic Acid Injections in Riyadh, Jeddah & Saudi Arabia are introduced which ease in reducing pain as well as increase the lubrication of joint these injections work best because hyaluronic acid is already present in knee joints due to its deficiency the condition of osteoarthritis generates.
It is very effective in controlling many other issues and is used to treat the following conditions
- It is used to reduce eye problems including eye twinkling, eye lining, eye dryness
- It is helpful in many skin issues like wrinkles, face lining
- It enhances the flexibility of the skin to make it more radiant and flawless
- It is useful to increase joint lubrication enhance the gliding of the joints and reduce friction
- Help to treat osteoarthritis and osteoporosis and the issues that arise due to them
- It is used in topical skin caring products like cleansers moisturizers whitening lotions and creams
To delay or get far away from surgical procedures and their complications, hyaluronic acid provides the best result in reducing knee joint pain. Its result is remarkably outstanding in attaining the desired result in a shorter period.
Hyaluronic acid due to its active and long-lasting effect works maximum in people who are tired of suffering from osteoarthritis and its associated complications to suppress the pain and to ensure joint mobility hyaluronic acid should be given to patients near 65 and above when there is no other option left.
Like all other procedures, this therapy also needs to follow some proper guidelines and instructions before applying it.
- Don’t take any medication for any other purpose before going for the procedure
- Do Not apply any cream or gel before the procedure
- The patient should not be pregnant or feeding the mother
- It should be confirmed that the patient does not have any severe allergy to the product used
The knee joints are protected by the help of cartilage present at the end of the joint which acts as a cushion when it is broken or degenerated person doesn’t walk run or bend easily inside the cartilage there is a fluid present known as synovial fluid both the fluid and cartilage act as a cushion and consist of natural hyaluronic acid when the amount present naturally get reduced than injectables are prescribed the procedure if administering these injectable includes
- Clean the area to be treated properly before the procedure
- Apply a thin layer of cream or gel to make the area numb
- If the joint is found swollen your doctor will inject the needle and draw the excess fluid out
- Then finally the injection filled with hyaluronic acid is injected reversibly back to the joint.
There is always a sense of pain after the injection aftercare includes
- Do Not exercise right after the injection
- Avoid bending walking and running
- Avoid direct sun exposure and heated rooms
- Use pain killer to subside the pain
- Use ice to reduce swelling and inflammation
- Do not use any other medicine without the advice of the doctor
It is a smooth slippery and oily substance present already in the body it has multiple benefits
- It makes the skin wrinkle-free
- It maintains skin flexibility
- It works as an oil machine for joints because it provides lubrication in joints and increases their mobility
- It keeps the skin hydrated
- It reduces the pain in knee joints
- It addresses severe bladder issues as well
Not all patient suffers from side effects but sometimes problems are initiated with the therapy very few side effects are observed while having hyaluronic acid injections like
The cost of the therapy depends upon the number of injections needed to be introduced and the severity of the condition. The cost of injections varies from 1500AED-3000AED
Why Choose Us:
We are providing the most promising result of this advanced nonsurgical procedure with full assurance of safety and efficacy under the guidance of practically expert doctors with full knowledge of the drug.
Book An Appointment:
To make you feel pain-free and to enhance the efficiency, smoothness, and mobility of knee joints you can visit our team of highly experienced doctors to stay in touch with knee joint pain and its associated complications by booking an appointment regarding Hyaluronic Acid Injection in Riyadh, Jeddah & Saudi Arabia at Royal Clinic Saudi Arabia.