Every individual appeals to have smooth, radiant, & younger-looking skin. Stop wasting your time & wealth on aesthetic products such as creams, serums, etc. We are presenting a great way to attain naturally glowing skin by going through the therapy of Hydrafacial in Riyadh, Jeddah & Saudi Arabia. Get the healthy long-lasting effect, that will make it more flawless & astonishing skin.
The therapy is a multistage process that is carried out by proficient experts at Enfield Royal Clinic. It is known as the most in-demand service due to its immediate factor of wow in lightening, brightening, and firming the skin. Furthermore, it treats black/whiteheads, facial lines, oily/dry skin, damages caused by the skin, huge and clogged pores, and tone of the skin that is uneven. The therapy works tremendously in transforming the damaged skin into glowing & healthier skin.
Hydrafacial generates an immediate outcome. The individual walks out of the place with apparently visible balanced, hydrated & refreshed, lightened, and radiant skin. The outcome keeps on increasing day by day and becomes more amazing. The method results in a refined and even tone after a single process. Just a few minutes to get the result of the magic.
How long do the Results Last?
The process stays for 21 to 42 days or even longer. It is instructed by the candidate to get this treatment a day or two before going to any event so that the skin can is rejuvenated and revitalized. Furthermore, to maintain the impact it is essential to have this method every month.
Is the Therapy Perfect for You?
Absolutely yes! At our clinic, we don’t have any significant type. The therapy administers all the needs of skincare. The process is for every individual, Enfield Royal Clinic wants our valuable clients to enjoy the experience & delight in the consequences, keep reading below how the magic works.
The method eases to enhances the complete tone, texture, and appearance of the skin. This is because of the deep depilation that cleanses the pores, eliminates debris & permits for better puncturing of serums of the face that are customized to the type of skin the candidate has.
- Treats Acne: The therapy is considered to be the most effective for fixing acne & the marks of acne.
- Eliminates black/whiteheads: The cells of the skin also contribute to the formation of black/whiteheads. These are kinds of acne that are non-inflammatory and will benefit from the same technique of exfoliating utilized in the procedure.
- Treats Rosacea: The method is capable of fixing rosacea by smoothly exfoliating the outer coating of the skin & extracting the contamination & cells of the skin that are dead through the process of suction. After that, it infuses a serum that calms the skin filled up with antioxidants & HA- hyaluronic acid.
- The concern of Anti-aging: Individuals availing of the therapy had a diminished indication of aging as compared with those who utilize the serum alone. The impact involves a decrease in the dimension of the pore, reduced hyperpigmentation, & reduction in the facial lines.
A few more advantages include a brighter complexion, perfect for all types of skin, instant outcome, no soreness, without any downtime, swift process, and so much more.
There are minor risks associated with the treatment, but that do not involve any complications, the short-term risks include:
- Sensitivity caused.
- Minor injuries.
As per Enfield Royal Clinic, every individual is ideal for this method as one of the biggest draws is that the process is perfect for any individual whatever the age and type of skin. The therapy is ideal for:
- Teenagers with acne.
- Adults with pimples.
- Individuals have wrinkles.
- Clients having hyperpigmentation.
- Damaged skin by the sun.
- Candidates observing active rashes or rosacea.
There are a few instructions to be followed prior to the therapy, they include:
- Avoid waxing.
- Keep the skin clean.
- Prevent from utilizing epilators.
- Refrain from using medicines for acne.
- Apply a well-prescribed sunblock that is SPF 50+.
- Avoid going to any aesthetic treatment before the therapy.
- Restrain from applying any skincare product that contains chemicals.
The Hydrafacial in Riyadh, Jeddah & Saudi Arabia consists of three major steps, the therapy deeply cleanses, exfoliates, & hydrates the skin. The method is performed with the utilization of a mechanized wand to clean the skin deeply & exfoliate while giving serums that are tailored to the type of skin the individual has. Following are the steps that are carried out:
- Step 1: DETOXIFYING- This is the initial step, that includes detoxifying the skin to enhance the flow of lymphatic in the skin. The elasticity & firmness is reinstated by the enhancement in the flow of the blood and assist in eradicating the toxins.
- Step 2: CLEANSING- This stage will help to prime & cleanse the skin of the individual. Versatile cleansers eliminate the dirt & oil from the skin prior to the deep facial.
- Step 3: EXFOLIATING- In the following step, the cells of the skin that are dead are exfoliated from the face of the candidate. A solution of glycolic & salicylic acid is applied to eliminate oil & dirt that has produced a new coating on the skin. Meanwhile this phase, many individuals go through a little sensitivity & sensation of tingling in the site that has been exfoliated.
- Step 4: EXTRACTING- Hydro field nozzle is used to vacuum out the black/whiteheads & all the dirt, and oil that is blocked inside the pores.
- Step 5: HYDRATING- The skin is soaked with HA- hyaluronic acid, antioxidants, & peptides. It further saturated & nitrifies it, easing scraping away the wrinkles, breakouts, & pigmentation.
- Step 6: THERAPY OF LED LIGHT- This is the last step, mask of Hydrafacial utilizing the LED is used to boost the skin. The beam is utilized to focus on the effective skin, healing the tissues that are destroyed & restore the production of collagen.
To maintain the outcome, it is essential to follow the instructions of the expert to attain the best and most astonishing outcome. The tips are as follows:
- Avoid applying any makeup.
- Prevent from washing the face.
- Avoid taking shower.
- Refrain from working out.
- Before going out apply a well-prescribed sunscreen.
- The sunblock must be SPF 50+ and should contain UVA and UVB.
As per Enfield Royal Clinic, the standard cost of the treatment varies from SAR 9,00 to SAR 1,499 per session. There are a few other components that might impact the cost of the process. They include the proficiency of the treatment, the location & level of the clinic, sessions taken, and the technique used.
Why Choose Us!
The treatment of Hydrafacial in Riyadh, Jeddah & Saudi Arabia may assist the candidate to fix various skin concerns in a single session through a few steps. At our clinic, we have dedicated and proficient dermatologists who perform the task magically. If you have any further concerns, feel free to consult our experts and have the amazing perks of the method.