Hair loss is one of the problems that men have been looking for a solution to for centuries. The oldest formulas for the treatment of hair fall can be found in the times of the Greeks. However, in the modern world, if you have hair that is sparse and weak, you can contribute to the return of your hair to its old healthy, and strong days with the PRP in Riyadh, Jeddah & Saudi Arabia. It ensures the revitalization of your hair follicles so that your weakened or thinning hair becomes stronger by receiving the necessary cell renewal support.
What is PRP Hair Treatment?
It stands for Platelet Rich Plasma and is aimed to repair the hair follicles by applying the materials taken from the individual’s own blood to the scalp. The application has become one of the best methods applied in the prevention of hair loss, providing great benefits in a short time.
Since the person’s own blood is used to repair hair follicles in this method, there is no risk of infectious disease. In addition, there is no question of any allergic condition
After the application, the revival of the hair follicles occurs in a very short time. After hair PRP application, hair texture begins to develop and thinned and worn hair follicles are repaired. In this way, the hair returns to its healthy days again.
The treatment is a method developed for weak hair due to dye, blow drying, or any other reasons. It helps to thicken and strengthen the hair. It protects hair against shedding and increases the vitality of hair follicles. It also promotes hair growth and acts as a stimulant to revitalize dormant hair follicles and enable new hair growth.
Thanks to the treatment, weakened and thinned hair is repaired. It thickens your hair follicles and contributes to a voluminous state. Other benefits can be listed as follows:
- Protects the hair against shedding,
- Increases hair follicle vitality,
- Repairs hair texture and encourages hair growth,
- Revitalizes dormant hair follicles.
Anyone can improve the quality of their hair and restore lost hair at the same time with the treatment but before that, you must establish whether you are a suitable candidate for the treatment or not. You are a good candidate for PRP Hair Treatment in Riyadh, Jeddah & Saudi Arabia if you fulfill the following conditions:
- Young people can also have treatment easily. It is a suitable treatment for people over the age of 18 and experiencing hair loss.
- It is a treatment that gives successful results when applied not only to men but also to women.
- It is a budget-friendly method for people who experience hair loss.
- You must be patient to see results. It takes time to see the positive effect.
Briefly, PRP is a new treatment technique based on new hair growth, prevention of hair loss, and growth of thinned hair using the patient’s blood. This is not an operation; it is a practice similar to outpatient treatment.
- First of all, 10 to 20 ml from the person. blood is taken.
- The blood taken is separated from the red cells in the blood by specially developed centrifugation and microfiltration methods.
- After this process, a plasma material rich in platelet and thrombocyte cells emerges and this material can now be applied to the hair follicles.
- After the surgical application, the hair follicles begin to repair themselves and return to their healthy state.
Aftercare and Recovery:
Consider the following for the aftercare of the procedure:
- Do not touch the scalp for a day.
- 1 week before the procedure – if you are using – stop the use of anti-inflammatory drugs such as ibuprofen, aspirin
- Avoid direct sun rays and heavy exercises that can sweat the scalp for 3 days after the procedure.
- Avoid contact with the scalp with very hot water and very cold water for 3 days after the procedure. Therefore, a sauna, very hot or cold-water bath, or hammam should not be preferred for 3 days.
- It is recommended not to smoke and drink alcohol for 3 days before and 3 days after the procedure.
Duration of Treatment:
The process is usually applied in the form of 4-6 sessions with 1–2-week intervals. Repeated sessions are recommended after treatment. These repetitions can be done every 2 months or 3 months, depending on the needs of the person. Afterward, it will be sufficient to apply it once a year. In genetic hair loss, this period is recommended as 6 months. However, as long as it is repeated regularly, the positive effects of PRP hair treatment will continue to increase.
Cost of PRP Hair Treatment:
The cost of PRP Hair Treatment in Riyadh, Jeddah & Saudi Arabia can range from AED 699 to AED 1999. The cost is impacted by several factors including the number of sessions needed, the extent of hair loss, the doctor’s qualification, and clinic level. The actual cost will be determined by the doctor after the initial consultation.
Book a free appointment
Fill out the consultation form below to book a free appointment.