The formula created by the bacteria “Clostridium botulinum” is known commercially as “Botox”. It is mostly used to cure facial creases and wrinkles, but it has other uses as well. For instance, the injections are also used to treat a variety of other problems, including chronic migraine, excessive muscle spasms (especially in the neck and shoulders), and unusual underarm sweating. The injection functions in a very careful manner because it prevents nerve signals from reaching the muscle it is injected into. Lacking a signal, the muscles that were injected won’t contract. As a result, one’s facial wrinkles and creases are eased. Continue reading to know all about the uses of Botox in Riyadh, Jeddah & Saudi Arabia and how they are administered.
The Essence of the Treatment:
The injections offer a person a solution that not only works well to restore youthfulness but also lasts for a very long time. Where it is administered, the Botulinum toxin either relaxes or paralyzes the muscles. In addition to aesthetic uses, there are certain medical benefits as well.
Uses of Botulinum:
The injections are frequently used by doctors to treat a variety of illnesses, including migraines, hyperactive bladder, hyperhidrosis, excessive sweating, and cervical dystonia, commonly known as neck spasms. Botox is also used to cure the problem where a person’s eyes do not point in a single direction.
They are also injected to smooth out wrinkles on the hands or face. It causes the muscles to relax, which softens the skin. The tip or slope of the nose can also be changed using this technique. The injections can also be used to make the jawline sharp.
After receiving the injection, a person typically notices changes in their face within several days. It keeps creases and wrinkles relaxed for at least five to six months and can last many months or even a year. Compared to other therapies on the market, it is a fairly long time. Results may differ from person to person depending on a variety of factors, as is the case with every treatment.
- It enables individuals to regain youth and lessen the consequences of aging.
- There is less chance of allergic responses because it is made up of chemicals that are already present in the body.
- It is a risk-free and painless procedure.
- A youthful appearance also boosts confidence and attracts attention from others.
- It is economical since it lessens the need for expensive cosmetics that are used to hide face creases and wrinkles.
- It is beneficial for people as it erases face creases and wrinkles.
- The results of the toxin look natural and have no strange side effects on the skin
Botox Injections in Riyadh, Jeddah & Saudi Arabia will alter a person’s life for the better if they are healthy, have creases or wrinkles on their face, and are not pregnant, nursing, or unwell with any neurological condition. This will alter a person’s appearance as well as how they behave in various social settings making them confident with increased self-esteem.
How Do the Injections work?
The botulinum toxin works by administering it into various areas of the body where required. This is injected into the upper layers of the skin. It works by paralyzing and relaxing the muscles and making them unable to contract. This helps removes wrinkles and lines and provides a plumped effect to the skin.
This is a brief process that typically takes a few minutes. Before administering the injections, the doctor first talks about the improvements the patient desires. Before treatment, a medical history is also reviewed and a patch test is carried out to ensure there won’t be any unfavorable side effects.
- The dermatologist starts the treatment by first cleaning and disinfecting the skin with an alcohol swab.
- A numbing ointment is then applied on the skin for 20 to 30 minutes so that pain and discomfort can be minimized
- Then the skin specialist takes a syringe with and fine needle containing an appropriate amount of toxin required for the treatment
- The solution is injected carefully into the marked points to get the desired results.
There are some minimal negative effects experienced by the individual. These include inflammation and redness on and around the injected area. There is also a risk of infection in the treatment region if not taken care of properly. Allergic reactions to the botulinum may also be experienced however this is avoided by carrying out a patch test before the treatment to see how the individual’s body reacts to the solution.
The medically important treatments that impact the health and well-being of the individual are generally covered by insurance companies. Botox can be used for both aesthetic and medical purposes. The insurance coverage usually covers when used for medical reasons. However, the insurance providers are to be contacted to confirm the coverage of treatment.
Cost of Botox Injections:
The average price for Botox Injections in Riyadh, Jeddah & Saudi Arabia ranges from AED 500 to AED 1,000. The final cost depends on various factors like the:
- Current condition and desired results of the individual,
- Quantity of the solution required,
- Number of injections,
- Size of the area being treated,
- Clinic’s location, and
- The expertise of the dermatologist.
The final price of the treatment is decided by the skin specialist after considering all the variable that impacts the final cost.
Book a Free Appointment!
All of the therapies provided at the clinic have very high success rates, which makes the patients and clients pleased with the outcomes.