In the current era, women are facing several issues regarding their physical and mental health for which they have to take a lot of pills and medications. Sometimes those medications do not target the exact problem they are facing due to the wrong diagnosis of doctors for which one of the best solutions is to have a Gynecological Ultrasound in Riyadh, Jeddah & Saudi Arabia to get to the root cause of the problem and to have a clear picture of what’s going on inside of your body.
Aim of Ultrasound:
Gynecological Ultrasound is done to fulfill the following aspects of a woman’s body:
- To get to the exact root cause of the issue
- Have a clear picture of the inside
- Get deep information about the pelvic region
- To get to know about any fetal development
- Get updates about pregnancy
- Have a significantly visible and safe embryo evaluation
- Hatching to Birth Image
What is Gynecological Ultrasound?
A gynecological ultrasound is a harmless and comfortable imaging procedure that employs sound waves to generate intricate images of the internal organs, especially reproductive organs in women. Gynecologists and Radiologist professionals routinely perform this non-invasive examination to meticulously diagnose and evaluate various gynecological issues and conditions, ensuring precision and patient comfort throughout the process.
Anyone can be an ideal candidate for this procedure if they are following the mentioned issues and looking forward to treating them:
- experience unusual bleeding
- experience discomfort or pain in the pelvis
- display signs of gynecological ailments
- Pregnancy monitoring is necessary
- Concerned about conception
- individuals who have had gynecological treatments
What Are The Preparations?
To prepare for an ultrasound following precautionary measurements are taken:
- If you are going for a transvaginal ultrasound then it is advised to comply with hygienic conditions.
- When it comes to having a pelvic region or bladder ultrasound the caretaker advice drinking a lot of water to have a full bladder which makes a more clear image of what’s happening around or inside the bladder.
The procedure of having this ultrasound involves the following steps:
- The area to be checked is prepared by removing the clothes from over there.
- Then a gel solution is applied over the transducer for its smooth flow over the body and as well as inside the body.
- The transducer is then revolved around the body part which is needed to be checked.
- Sound waves are then released from the ultrasound machines which are then passed through the transducer into the body.
- Those waves strike the wall of the organ and revert back to an image of the organ on the screen.
- Through this, the doctor examines the inner organs and issues faced by the patients.
- After the examination, the doctor takes out the prints of those images formed by the waves.
- The area is then cleaned by removing the gel and the patient is allowed to go back.
As this is a non-invasive procedure so there is no necessity of looking after it as it creates no stitches or insertions. In some cases of transvaginal ultrasound, gynecologists may give gel to soothe the vaginal tube if it gets dry or overstretched during the procedure
This procedure is no doubt a set of benefits. Some of its major advantages include:
- A noninvasive procedure that involves no incision or anesthesia.
- Have no painful impact on the patient
- Can be done anytime
- Easily performed at the clinic
- Less time taking
- Provide a clear imagining of the organs
- Detect the root cause of the issue
- Help maintain a healthy lifestyle
- Help to diagnose early
- Helps in the evaluation of the whole time period of pregnancy.
The cost solely depends upon the purpose of having an ultrasound. As this procedure is done for a number of reasons and in a number of ways which is why the cost is slightly variable as well it also depends upon the condition of the facility as well as the expertise of the gynecologist providing it. You can have the exact cost by having a consultation or a conversation with our team for free.
Book A Free Consultation!
Are you willing to have a free consultation with the most expert Gynecologists from around the town and get more information regarding Gynecological Ultrasound in Riyadh, Jeddah & Saudi Arabia? Just fill in the consultation form mentioned below and a direct appointment with our expert gynecologists.