As we grow old, the fats underneath our skin naturally start to disappear leaving muscles closer to the skin which leads to the appearance of skin lines and creases on different parts of the skin, particularly the face. Resultantly, the facial skin and skin on other parts of the body gets a bit loose and abnormally stretched thus adding to the loss of volume. The appearance of creases and loss of volume appears as a sign of aging and has some negative implications on how we think of ourselves. In this regard, it’s important to get this condition treated. Among the available methods of treating the loss of facial volume, the use of Body Fillers in Riyadh, Jeddah & Saudi Arabia is the most effective and long-lasting solution. Not only do they add volume, but they also rejuvenate the skin and restore the youthfulness of the individual.
What are Body Fillers?
With the advancement in aesthetic medicine, dermatologists and skin specialists are now able to do augmentation using less invasive procedures. Fillers are used for this purpose in the most widely used techniques today. The danger of allergies and rejection is decreased by fillers comprised of biocompatible materials, such as a gel based on hyaluronic acid, a chemical that occurs naturally in the dermis. A patch test is also carried out to minimize the risk of negative reactions.
Aim of the Treatment
The fillers are aimed to enhance the figure of an individual. These are intended to give a fuller effect to the buttocks and also breasts of the recipient. It can also be used on any other body part where the individual feels that they have lost volume due to increasing age. Its goal is to provide a firm shape to the body and also help in tightening the skin without the patient having to undergo any surgical procedure.
The effects of the injectable fillers can be seen quickly after the procedure. However, the extent and durability of that effect depend on a number of variables, including the product used, the treated area, and the patient’s general state of health. For instance, a filler with a substantially higher density will likely remain for a longer amount of time than one with a lower density. In a similar vein, since synthetic fillers aren’t absorbed by the body, they are typically thought to last longer than natural ones. In addition, the doctor can suggest that you have the operation repeated if the desired outcomes aren’t seen.
Pros of the Filler:
This Body Fillers in Riyadh, Jeddah & Saudi Arabia are more effective than other methods for removing hollow areas from the body and boosting skin volume.
First of all, it delivers exceptional outcomes that endure for a long time.
- Second, there is very little danger of infection because this is a non-invasive, non-ablative method that does not require any incisions.
- Thirdly, right after the therapy, the outcomes are seen.
- Fourthly, it gives the recipient the desired figure, improving their entire attractiveness.
- Fifthly, the results are comparable to surgical procedures.
- Additionally, the recovery period is minimal, so one can resume normal activities immediately after treatment.
- Finally, compared to other surgeries, it is less expensive.
Who can Get the Treatment?
Any individual who is older than 18 years of age and is experiencing loss of volume in different regions of the body is ideal for the treatment. The person should be healthy enough for the injections and should not suffer from any disease or condition that may affect the results and the treatment. It is also important the filler does not have any negative reaction on the recipient’s body. In some situations, the doctor could advise the person against this treatment if they have a chronic health problem or are pregnant.
What to Expect in the Consultation?
The skincare professional talks with the patient about their concerns, expectations, available treatments, pricing, procedure, etc. at the initial consultation. To ensure that the patient has no major skin conditions or diseases that could impair the treatment and its outcomes, the medical history is also checked. Following the initial consultation and examination, the doctor gives a list of instructions on how to get ready for the injections.
- Avoiding smoking is advised.
- Stop using any blood thinners or dietary supplements, patient.
- Additionally, vitamin supplements and anti-inflammatory medications need to be stopped.
How are the Injections Administered?
- The dermatologist begins the treatment after performing a thorough examination.
- An alcohol swab is used to initially clean and disinfect the skin.
- The area where fillers are necessary is highlighted.
- Following that, a topical anesthetic lotion is used to numb the skin. A local anesthetic may also be used to numb the area of treatment.
- After being numbed, the fluid is injected using a syringe and fine needle into the skin’s designated locations.
- The skin is then treated with a cold compress at the conclusion, and a regenerative ointment is provided to be used on the treated areas.
Although the operation is non-invasive and regarded as quite safe if performed under the guidance of a qualified specialist, there is still a possibility that some side effects will manifest. Common adverse effects include redness, swelling, and bruising in the afflicted area, although they are all transient and quickly disappear. While in some rare circumstances, it could cause an infection or a leakage of injectable substance from the injection site. A doctor’s assistance is required in certain circumstances.
The average cost for the Body Fillers in Riyadh, Jeddah & Saudi Arabia ranges from AED – and AED -. The actual cost of the injections depends on several variables that are all taken into consideration by the skin specialist when determining the final cost.
Book a Free Appointment!
The most qualified and experienced skin specialists may be found at the Enfield Royal Clinic. They offer the best aesthetic surgeries and treatments, and our customers are pleased with the outcomes. By completing the form below, you can now get a free first consultation.