Cheeks are the mid area of the face they are involved in expressing the overall beauty of the face. this procedure aims to lift the midline of the face at the cheek region or increase the volume of the face there are several ways to enhance the cheeks one is the induction of fat patches in the cheeks directly time special structural implants are used to maintain the facial volume but one of the outstanding and appropriate methods used by the plastic surgeon nowadays to encounter saggy and fat cheeks is the use of injectables which comes under the category of noninvasive or nonsurgical procedure in which special fillers are used to induce in the cheek area to lift the cheek line to add up the volume and to enhance the facial expression by lifting cheeks by the method of Cheek Augmentation in Riyadh, Jeddah & Saudi Arabia.
This is an advanced discovery of the researchers used by plastic surgeons not only to address saggy cheeks but also some other related conditions are also there which are being encountered by this line of treatment including
- Forehead frown lines
- Lip lifting
- Neck lifting
- Plastic surgery
The result of the treatment depends upon the type of method you used and the severity of the complaint, some time optimal results are not obtained with a single procedure multiple injections are used multiple times to get the desired result or if you have used fat transfer method then the outcome depends upon how fat is induced and how much is retained inside the cheeks.
In general, if you find to be a good candidate for this procedure you must be assured about
- You must be physically healthy
- If you are nonallergic to sun exposure or any harsh atmospheric changes
- People With saggy cheeks
- Wrinkled face with many folds
- If you are above 50
- If you have non defined facial outline
Two weeks before the procedure instructions should be followed by the patient
- Avoid using alcoholic items
- Avoid using unnecessary medications
- Do not use soft drinks soda drinks and beverages item
- Do not use NSAIDs or blood thinners like ascards ,brufen etc
- Do not take any facial treatment like facial cleansing or any other topical creams
The procedure depends upon the type of augmentation method used either surgical or nonsurgical.
- If augmentation is carried out by the fillers then the area to be treated is cleaned first and then incision is made through which fillers are injected. It is a non-invasive method.
- If the augmentation is carried out by cheek implant method then implants are administered around the area of the eyes or face to get the permanent result after cleaning the face it is also non surgical method.
- If the augmentation is carried out with the help of fat grafting which is a surgical procedure then first if all anesthesia is given to the patient after that incision is done and by the process of liposuction fat is drawn from any other part of the body and injected into the cheeks further process includes the closing of incision and it last about 3 to 4 years then it is absorbed back into the body.
The most important instructions that have to be followed right after the surgery to make it successful include
- Do not touch that treated area 8 hours after the treatment
- Avoid sun exposure
- Do not go to the heated area
- Do not apply makeup
- Do Not wash cleanse or moisturize the face unnecessarily
- Do not use any medication until redness or swelling settled
- In case of burning and pain use ice wrapped in cotton to the concerned area
It offers several benefits;
- It is the choice of treatment for people of every age group
- It provides proper shame dimension and outline to the face
- It is the safest effective and durable procedure
- It provides a long-lasting effect
- It reduces the symptoms and appearance of aging
- It gives a young look to people with flat cheeks
- It gives you symmetry and adds volume to the face helping to lift the face and give you an energetic look
All the advanced non-surgical or surgical cosmetic procedure has some little risk factor and side effects that include
- Pain and discomfort
The average cost of cheek lift surgery always ranges from 2000AED- to 85000AED for both males and females it also depends upon the location of the clinic, the quality of drug used, and the expertise and knowledge of the practitioner involved
Why Choose Us:
We are providing very advanced therapies at affordable expenses with full assurance of safety and efficacy under the guidance of perfectly experienced practitioners in the presence of highly advanced equipment and tools.
Book A Consultation;
To make yourself look youthful energetic and expressive you must try to learn about this innovative phenomenon of Cheek Augmentation in Riyadh, Jeddah & Saudi Arabia. by booking an appointment with our team of qualified plastic surgeons at Royal Clinic Saudi Arabia.