There are multiple cosmetic procedures adopted nowadays to enhance the other sensitive body parts one of the publicity-gaining or well-known procedures is Fat transfer surgery in Riyadh, Jeddah & Saudi Arabia, which involves the transfer of fat from one part of the body to another to make that part smoother and younger, and youthful primarily this procedures involves the fat transfer to hands arms face neck etc but now a day fat is obtained from tummy and thighs and transferred to lips breast hips and buttocks only, the main concept upon which fat transfer surgery works is the process of liposuction which facilitate it. this procedure captivated the surgeons due to the regenerative capabilities of fat grafts and took advantage of making other parts bumpy and enhanced. Once the fat is transferred to the desired part it regenerates there naturally and makes that part enhanced.
Hundred of people undergoes this procedure to add volume to the deflated areas it is an invasive procedure to provide volume to the area where needed like the face breast, lips, and hips from the area where excess fat accumulates this fat transfer is used as a choice of treatment for many other issues as well like;
- Reduces aging process
- Enhancing the less volume areas
- Restoration of injured tissues
- Congenital deformities
The result of the procedure is remarkably outstanding. It brings immediate permanent and long-lasting drastic change in the volume of the area needed but to get the desired result multiple sessions of fat transfer have to be attempted.
To check whether you are suitable for this procedure or not you have to consult the doctor to take the advice regarding your line of choice. you are considered good for this procedure if;
- You are having overall good health
- You are not suffering from any other disease like hypertension cardiac issues or respiratory issues
- You are not allergic or you have a history of healing quickly
- You have excess fat for transfer to the areas needed
- You are not a smoker
- You are an alcohol consumer because alcoholic item delay the healing process and increases discomfort
There are always some pre-operative instructions that must be followed before attempting any cosmetic procedure;
- Keep your body hydrated
- Eat healthy food items and Take a balanced diet before surgery
- Get your lab evaluation done before surgery to avoid any mishap
- Avoid sun exposure several days before the procedure
- Stop taking any medication for any other problem
- Do not use blood thinners to avoid loss of blood during and after the procedure
- Make sure that you comply with all the demands fulfilled that are needed to facilitate the procedure without undergoing any complication
Surgical fat transfer is carried out in a hospital according to some standards the procedure involves the following steps;
- It is the first step and it involves the removal of fat from the areas where it is in excess amount small incisions are made at different areas in the body small tubes or canals are passed through that incision from where extra fat is eradicated outside through the process of liposuction .stitches are use to close that cuts
- In the second step in which fat formulation is done special device is used help to separate the fat from the blood collected or traces of blood attached to the fat
- In the third and last step, the processed fat is injected into the areas needed
- The procedure usually takes a couple of hours to settle
- Painkillers are given to avoid pain and instructions are given to prevent infection
Other names of fat transfer:
Other names of fat transfer are;
- Fat injection
- Fat graft
- Avoid sun exposure and don’t go the heated rooms
- Do not apply direct pressure to the area treated
- Do not move unnecessarily go some days
- Avoid doing exercise
- Do not lift the heavy objects unintentionally
- Avoid driving right after the surgery
- Surgery needs some days to get recover so in case of pain take painkiller medicines
- Intake of water must be maintained to keep the body hydrated
- Do not follow any diet plan for one month at least take balanced food items.
It restores the natural look by regenerating the body’s tissues it gives multiple numbers of benefits including;
- It enhances the face look
- It adds volume to the hip region
- Rejuvenate the hands and feet
- It helps to reduce the aging process
- It is a safe and effective procedure
- It is a durable and long-lasting procedure
- It is a painless procedure
- It makes the treated body part more youthful and enhanced
- The result of the procedure is immediate and permanent
- It increases or enhances the size of the breast
- Maintain the roundness and fullness of buttocks
- Boost self-confidence
- Increase self-esteem
How many sessions of fat transfer do I need?
It depends upon the area needed to add volume because surface area describes the length of time and quantity of sessions. In the case of breast buttocks or hips, it needs several sessions to get the desired result but in the case of lip fat transfer, one session will be enough.
A list of associated risks included;
- Mild swelling bruising
- Chances of bleeding
- Scar formation
This is a very costly procedure cost varies from 6000 AED -to 7000AED cost depending upon the amount of fat transferred and the amount of fat absorbed the time utilized to perform the procedure choice of the area and its location.
Why Choose Us?
We have an experienced and qualified team of surgeons who have great experience and knowledge to perform almost all kinds of cosmetic surgical or non-surgical procedures in a fully equipped environment with an affordable price range.
Book An Appointment:
Want to become glorious presentable elegant and beautiful take a review of the most promising and innovative procedure Fat Transfer Surgery in Riyadh, Jeddah & Saudi Arabia to enjoy its effect make an appointment with our team of expert plastic surgeons at Royal Clinic Saudi Arabia.