Women’s sexual health undergoes numerous changes over time, some of which might increase pleasure while others can reduce it. You are not alone if you experience vaginal dryness, changes in the way your genitals look, or pain when having sex. In actuality, most women experience these difficulties at some point in their lives. We at the Royal Clinic provide a quick and highly efficient treatment called the Orgasmic Shot in Riyadh & Saudi Arabia. Continue reading to know more about the treatment.
What is the treatment?
The O-shot is basically the injections of PRP that are prepared using the person’s blood. These contain growth factors that help to rejuvenate the tissues in the vagina and also have a high healing effect. The growth factors that are present in the plasma, stimulate plasma regeneration. The major objective of the therapy is to eradicate the pathogens and germs that cause inflammation, which cannot be fully accomplished with the use of antibacterial and antiviral medications because of their transient effects.
The procedure results in an improved appearance with younger-looking and smooth skin of the vulva. By injecting one’s blood plasma that has been supplemented with platelets and a significant quantity of growth factors into the uterus, the treatment also leads to an increase in collagen formation and active blood vessel growth.
- The injections stimulate the growth of new and healthy cells
- It helps to break down the damaged tissues
- It results in the enhancement of sexual satisfaction
- The appearance of genitalia is improved
- It also increases the lubrication
- The tissues of the vagina are also tightened
- The sexual desire and pleasure are also increased
- The sensation is also improved
- The treatment is very safe and effective
- Anyone who suffers from dryness in their vagina
- Someone conscious about the changes in the appearance of their genitals
- Anybody experiencing pain during intercourse
- Women in their thirties or forties
- Women who want to rejuvenate their vagina
- Anyone who wants to get rid of wrinkly skin in that area
- Someone suffering from any blood disease or infection that can spread is not eligible for the treatment
How does it work?
The G-spot, which is located beneath the urethra, is where the Orgasmic Shot in Riyadh, Jeddah & Saudi Arabia is injected. Additionally, it can be administered into the vaginal wall to treat frequent vaginal infections, painful intercourse, and vaginal dryness, as well as into the clitoris to induce orgasm.
During the first consultation, the doctor discusses any kind of medical condition the patient may have and also reviews their medical history. The doctor then examines the genitalia to check the current condition of the patient and to make sure they are ideal for the treatment. Once the therapy is decided, the doctor plans a course of action according to the patient’s requirements and their current condition.
For the preparation, the doctor provides a list of instructions. These include:
- Avoiding anti-inflammatory medicines before the treatment as it can affect the treatment and its results
- Herbal medicines, supplements, and multivitamin medicines
- Some medicines may also be prescribed to be taken before the treatment to prepare the body for the injections
First, the injections are prepared by taking blood from the patient’s body and processing it to separate the platelet-rich plasma with the growth factors and proteins. This solution is then made into injections and set aside.
The vagina is then first cleaned to remove any bacteria before the administration of the injection. Then by injecting a local anesthetic into the skin of the vagina, the area of injections is numbed so that the patient does not feel any pain or discomfort during the procedure.
Using a fine needle, the PRP with extra growth factors is introduced into the cervix or vagina, depending on where it is required. This treatment requires several sessions to be carried out every week or two. A single session only takes several minutes to carry out.
To pace up the recovery, the patient is given guidelines as provided below
- Do not take hot showers or baths or go swimming for the first week
- Sexual intercourse and any strenuous exercise should also be avoided for several days
- Blood thinning medications should also be avoided to minimize the risk of bleeding
The cost of the Orgasmic Shot in Riyadh, Jeddah & Saudi Arabia ranges from SAR 3,000 to SAR 4,000. After the initial doctor’s consultation, the total price can be calculated based on several variables that are kept into consideration by the doctor. These include the current condition of the patient, their desired results, and the sessions required to get those results.
Book a free appointment!
The Enfield Royal Clinic has the best and most highly qualified surgeons in Abu Dhabi. They will help you get your sex life back on track. If you are facing any type of problems, contact our experienced professionals or book a free initial appointment by submitting the form provided below.