It is the the most frequently used procedure worldwide nowadays it has gained a lot much popularity because of its non-compatible action against the repetitive contraction of the muscle which leads to wrinkle formation, it is involved in restoring skin efficiency to normal by preventing the formation of aging lines wrinkles and uneven tone and this function is induced by a special mechanism by which it help or facilitate to stop the nerve signal transmission from brain to the muscular site to inhibit the nerve activity this way botox has a dramatic impact on continuously contracted muscles and this phenomena of remarkable activity can be best understand by exploring about Botox Injections For Wrinkles in Riyadh, Jeddah & Saudi Arabia.
Botox has a powerful action against the aging process and the linings and wrinkles formed in so many areas of the face it addresses the treatment against lines formed in
The results of Botox are incredibly outstanding. Their results are not instant. It starts working almost 3 to 4 days after the treatment and complete results can take around one month to appear.
Ideal candidates for Botox are supposed to be those who are
- Aged people with good skin texture and consistency
- People who have a realistic approach to the procedure
- Those who have saggy cheeks, forehead linings under eye linings jaw linings laughter linings, and dropped eyebrow
- Those who have clear mature aging signs and symptoms
- Those who don’t have any skin allergy
Every treatment must have some pre-operative instructions to follow these are,
- People do not have any active skin disorders like skin allergies.
- A person should not be sensitive to any chemical ingredient
- Before attempting the procedure do not take any medication like blood thinner
- Do Not use any alcoholic item, and avoid consuming beverages soft drinks or soda drinks
- Do Not use any depressants or sedatives before going to the procedure.
This is a non-invasive or nonsurgical procedure. The dermatologists first clean the face, mark the area to be injected, and then take a small needle through which botox injection is injected under your skin. It takes 48 hours for the injection to start working. The length of the procedure is 7 to 8 min which is very short.
Aftercare is very important for any procedure to be successful it includes
- Avoid sun exposure after the treatment.
- Do not rub your hand on the face
- Do not apply makeup
- Do not wash, cleanse, or massage the face
- Do not use any topical application
Botox are injections that contain botulinum toxin which helps to prevent wrinkle formation and works best as an antiaging agent, botox offers several benefits that include
- It is involved in improving perfect natural beauty by reducing wrinkles and aging lines
- In case of infected bladder and case of continued urination, it is used because of suppressing nerve signal activity
- It is also used in mild to moderate headache
- It is the most preferable procedure due to its ability of less time and give a full recovery
- It is very helpful in many other medical conditions
- It also reduces GIT and urinary spasm
- It is a safe, effective, and less costly procedure
Side effects of Botox are very little
- Watery eyes
They can go on their own
This is a non-invasive procedure that does not take much time and its effects stay for 5 to 6 months due to their durability, less recovery time, and less time-consuming procedure the cost of botox injection for wrinkles ranges from 500AED-2000AED
Why Choose Us?
We aim to provide you with the best of the procedures under the supervision of highly qualified practitioners with full experience also serve with excellent quality ingredients used to give you a perfect, young, and fresh look.
Book A Consultation:
Want To have an attractive, young fresh, and glamorous look do not waste time visiting our expert team of dermatologists to understand Botox Injection For Wrinkles in Riyadh, Jeddah & Saudi Arabia by scheduling an appointment at Enfield Royal Clinic Dubai.