All of us want to have skin that is beautiful and healthy. Sadly, with time, factors including aging, sun exposure, genetics, and lifestyle decisions can damage the appearance of our skin. Facial flaws including wrinkles, fine lines, marks, and pigmentation can lower our self-esteem and cause us to feel self-conscious. Yet, thanks to developments in cosmetic dermatology, there are now efficient treatments accessible to freshen and revitalize our skin. A non-invasive treatment that can assist you in achieving more younger and luminous skin is Laser Skin Resurfacing in Riyadh, Jeddah & Saudi Arabia. It is the ideal choice for you if you want to rejuvenate your skin and attain a more beautiful and vibrant appearance.
Main Aim of the Treatment:
The treatment’s primary objective is to address various skin problems and issues. They include wrinkles, stretch marks, fine lines, aging spots, big pores, hyperpigmentation, fine lines, acne scars, etc. It seeks to get rid of skin flaws, tighten loose skin, and enhance the treated skin’s overall appearance.
The treatment can produce striking and long-lasting effects. One can anticipate less appearance of wrinkles, creases, skin discoloration, and other skin flaws following the operation. The procedure can also make your skin look smoother and more even-toned, giving you a more youthful appearance. Within a few weeks of the treatment, the results are usually noticeable, and they get better over time as the skin recovers and collagen synthesis rises. To get the best outcomes, it could take several sessions, depending on the patient’s needs and goals.
- Brown patches, redness, or discoloration are treated by it.
- The procedure increases collagen formation while tightening the skin.
- Acne scarring, traumatic scars, and surgery scars are all improved.
- Moreover, it lessens the visibility of pronounced blood vessels.
- It aids in shrinking enlarged pores.
- It makes fine lines on the face look less prominent.
- Also, it can repair skin tone loss and enhance your appearance.
The treatment is generally safe for all individuals suffering from any kind of skin problem. However, the individual should be in good mental and physical health and should not be suffering from any disease that may affect the results of the treatment. People with fine lines, creases, dark patches, discoloration, acne spots, open pores, dull skin, etc also benefit from the therapy. The ones looking to improve the overall condition of their skin and also enhance their appearance, have responsive skin that is not greasy and is not susceptible to scarring from small injuries and is ideal for Laser therapy. It may not be suitable for people who suffer from active acne, deep wrinkles, or very dark skin or are on certain medications that may affect the treatment.
How Does It Work?
Laser Skin Resurfacing in Riyadh & Saudi Arabia works by directing short, concentrated beams of light energy onto the skin’s surface to improve the appearance of the treatment area. It removes damaged or unwanted skin cells from the top layer of the skin. As the skin heals, new skin cells are generated, leading to smoother, tighter, and more youthful-looking skin. Overall, the laser treatment works by triggering the body’s natural healing process, which leads to the growth of new skin cells and the removal of damaged or unwanted skin cells.
The duration of the treatment can vary depending on the size and number of areas being treated but typically takes 30 minutes to 2 hours. The procedure can be performed on various areas of the body, including the face, neck, and hands.
- The patient will be provided with eye protection to shield their eyes from the laser beams during the procedure.
- Depending on the depth and intensity of the laser treatment, the patient may be given local anesthesia to numb the area being treated or sedation to help them relax.
- The dermatologist or cosmetic surgeon will select the appropriate laser settings based on the patient’s skin type, concerns, and goals.
- The laser will be applied to the skin in a series of passes, targeting the desired areas to be treated. The laser energy will remove the damaged outer layer of skin and stimulate collagen production, which helps to improve skin texture and reduce the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, scars, and hyperpigmentation.
- After each pass, a cooling device or cold air may be applied to the treated area to soothe the skin and minimize discomfort.
- The treated area may be dressed with a protective ointment or dressing to promote healing and prevent infection.
It is very important to follow all the post-care instructions provided by the skincare professional to get the best results from the treatment. In case the individual suffers from any complications after the therapy that does not seem to get better, they are advised to consult their skin specialist immediately. Some of the post-care guidelines include avoiding direct sun exposure on the treated area, avoiding swimming and sauna, keeping the treated skin clean and moisturized, and avoiding using any kind of chemical-containing skin product or makeup. The individuals are also advised to apply soothing ointment prescribed by the physician and use an ice pack to minimize any discomfort. The recovery period may take several days depending on the individual.
On average the cost of Laser Skin Resurfacing in Riyadh, Jeddah & Saudi Arabia may range from SAR ___ to SAR ___ per session. It varies for each patient depending on their current condition, the expertise of the skin care professional, the location of the clinic, and the type of laser used. Our clinic offers special discounts and financing options for our clients so that you can get the treatment you deserve without breaking the bank.
Book a Free Appointment!
Get the perfect skin you’ve dreamt of only at the Royal clinic! schedule your consultation now by submitting the form provided on our website.