Using a Mammogram Screening in Riyadh, Jeddah & Saudi Arabia, breast cancer can be found and diagnosed in its early stages, frequently before symptoms become apparent. It entails imaging the breast tissue using an X-ray machine, which can detect any anomalies like tumors or calcifications that can be signs of cancer. It is really important to have this procedure done by a trusted clinic to have accurate scans as well as to put your money in the right facility.
Aim of the Procedure:
Mammogram screening is intended to find breast cancer in its earliest stages before symptoms emerge. This early discovery lowers death rates, improves treatment outcomes, and opens the door to less intrusive treatments. Mammograms help gather data for research and are particularly useful for high-risk patients.
- Women should start getting mammograms at the age of 40, however, recommendations may change based on personal risk factors and local guidelines.
- Those who are prepared to commit to reserving appointments for screenings at the suggested intervals.
- Those who have a higher chance of developing breast cancer because of things like a family history of the disease or known genetic mutations
- Speaking with your healthcare physician before booking a mammogram is a good idea.
- Try to consume less caffeine as it has the effect of making breasts tender.
- Wear loose and comfortable clothes
- Avoid Using deodorants and any lotion that could affect the imaging
Certainly! An outline of the mammography screening process is provided below:
- Check-in: Give your details and put on a gown.
- Positioning: Place one breast at a time on a level surface while standing in front of the machine.
- A plastic plate gently compresses breasts to improve pictures.
- Image capture: X-rays captured at various angles while temporarily holding one’s breath.
- Release: Following each image, compression is released.
- For the second breast, repeat the procedure.
- Images are inspected for anomalies by the radiologist.
- Results: Results informed; possible subsequent actions.
Is it Safe to Have a Mammogram?
A modest dosage of ionizing radiation is used in mammograms to produce X-ray pictures of breast tissue. Little radiation is utilized, and the advantages of early cancer diagnosis typically outweigh the negligible radiation risk. However, before getting a mammogram, women who are pregnant or think they might be pregnant should let their doctor know since additional safety measures could be required.
- can identify early-stage breast cancer
- Early detection and treatment of breast cancer considerably increase the likelihood of survival.
- Early cancer treatment is more efficient and frequently less invasive than late-stage cancer treatment.
- opens up more therapy choices because there is less chance that cancer has migrated to other bodily regions.
- a minimally invasive technique with several advantages
- speedier return to routine activity and shorter recovery times
Screening is a noninvasive procedure as well and it has the same method for every client which is why its cost is fixed but it can change due to surrounding circumstances such as the level of the clinic as well as the location where you are having this treatment done. According to an estimate, the average cost for breast screening can range from Dirham to Dirham.
Why Choose Us?
Choosing a suitable clinic for your breast screening is the point from where you pick your lead toward accurate results. Enfield Royal Clinic in Saudi Arabia is one of the best clinics that offers accurate results on time with expert gynecologists and radiologists. Get your consultation with us to get to know more about Mammogram Screening in Riyadh, Jeddah & Saudi Arabia in detail.
Book A Free Consultation!
Grab a free consultation right away by filling out the consultation form mentioned below. We are here to provide you free appointment on your availability in which you can better understand your condition, available treatment, and cost with experts. So hurry up and avail this amazing opportunity.