The vagina is the most important part of the female reproductive tract it is a muscular elastic and stretchable structure it starts from the vestibule to the cervix it acts as a passageway for mental flow, intercourse, or childbirth due to the different cycles in life it undergoes several mechanisms through which it loses its elasticity that factors included menopause childbirth or aging all these factors are responsible for changing the anatomy of a vagina there are certain measures taken into consideration to restore vaginal elasticity these includes surgical or nonsurgical treatments the most precise modern method of treatment is Laser Vaginal Tightening in Riyadh, Jeddah & Saudi Arabia it involves the use of the special wavelength of light to rejuvenate the vaginal wall or restoration of vaginal elasticity it works by activating collagen production to make new cells and restore the firmness and elasticity of the vagina.
Vaginal tightening is a term used for making the vagina elastic due to many reasons including cosmetic concerns as well that reasons included from childbirth to aging or congenital as well this way vagina loses its strength and elasticity resulting in incontinence issues vaginal dryness saggy skin treat this kind of vaginal dysfunctioning several methods are present both surgical or nonsurgical but the popularity gaining procedure is a nonsurgical method by laser because it gives accurate result with less recovery time.
The results of the procedure are instant durable and permanent it helps to restore youthful thickness and moisture to the cells it is a safe and effective procedure.
This is a non-surgical procedure that helps to rejuvenate the vaginal wall and improve its performance ideal candidate for the procedure are;
- People with overall good health conditions
- Those having sexual discomfort or pain.
- People suffering from vaginal dryness
- Loss of vaginal elasticity due to aging or childbirth
- Vaginal infection or inflammation
Over age progress vaginal tissue losses its elasticity this treatment find helpful to restore its nature to normal, for doing so laser is the best option pre-operative instructions include;
- Stop taking all the medication for any other medical condition
- Stop smoking
- Use plenty of water to keep you hydrated
- Keep the area clean and dry
- Take plenty of water to keep you hydrated.
- Check out the history of previous allergies before the procedure.
It is a non-surgical procedure carried out in an Office setting no surgical instrument is used in this procedure it is an outpatient procedure; the patient will go home on the same day of the procedure it includes the following steps;
- The area to be treated is cleaned and dried first
- Vaginal cream is applied to make the area numb
- A small rod will be gently inserted into the vagina
- This rod facilitates the insertion of the laser beam into the vaginal wall
- Rod will be slowly pulled back which makes a Tiny hole inside the vaginal wall
- The hole starts the new tissue growth and increases collagen production
- The production of new cells using the laser will help in tightening the vaginal wall
- This is a painless procedure and will take around 30 min to finish
To make the procedure successful care instructions must be followed like;
- There will be a feeling of swelling or discomfort so try to wash yourself with running water
- Use tampons 4 to 5 days after the procedure to let the vaginal wall get fixed properly
- Keep the area clean to avoid infection
- Avoid intercourse for several days
- Avoid exercise for some days
- Do not lift heavy objects
- Use loose clothes
- Take bath daily
It offers several benefits;
- It increases sexual satisfaction
- It helps to restore the vaginal wall tightening
- It enhances self-esteem
- It increases self-confidence
- It requires very short downtime and less recovery time
- It is a painless procedure
- It is safe and effective
- It is long-lasting
- It regulates incontinence issues as well
Little associated risk included;
The cost of the procedure varies depending on the extent of damage recovery in terms of elasticity, time taken by the procedure, expertise and knowledge of the practitioner involved, and the location of the hospital.
Why Choose Us?
We provide all the advanced surgical or nonsurgical procedures at our center in a fully equipped environment in the presence of expert and skilled surgeons to deliver safe effective and durable procedures at affordable cost.
Book An Appointment:
If you are interested in vaginal tightening non surgically visit our team of skilled practitioners regarding Vaginal Laser Tightening in Riyadh, Jeddah & Saudi Arabia by booking up an appointment at Enfield Royal Clinic Riyadh.